AMD Catalyst Install Manager
This page is about AMD Catalyst Install Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Catalyst Install Manager from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more facts about AMD Catalyst Install Manager on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is titled InstallManagerApp.exe and occupies 4.62 MB (4842240 bytes).
The executable files below are part of AMD Catalyst Install Manager. They occupy about 5.88 MB (6168576
bytes) on disk.
- ATISetup.exe (421.75 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (4.62 MB)
- SetACL.exe (311.25 KB)
- Setup.exe (562.25 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Catalyst Install Manager version 8.0.891.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other AMD Catalyst Install Manager versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling AMD Catalyst Install Manager we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Many times the following registry keys will not be removed:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
AMD Catalyst Install Manager is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove AMD Catalyst Install Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Install Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Catalyst Install Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Install Manager". If it exists on your system the AMD Catalyst Install Manager application will be found automatically. After you select AMD Catalyst Install Manager in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AMD Catalyst Install Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Catalyst Install Manager.
8. After uninstalling AMD Catalyst Install Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Catalyst Install Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Catalyst Install Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Catalyst Install Manager by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Catalyst Install Manager by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Install Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:07:50.257