AMD Catalyst Control Center
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PCIhr Firmenname
. More data about Ihr Firmenname can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more information about AMD Catalyst Control Center on Ihr Firmenname's website. Usually the AMD Catalyst Control Center program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file is named CCC.exe and it has a size of 292.50 KB (299520 bytes).
The following executables are contained in AMD Catalyst Control Center. They take 8.37 MB (8773120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This info is about AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2013.0830.1944.33589
only. For more AMD Catalyst Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be deleted when you remove AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a program released by the software company Ihr Firmenname. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Catalyst Control Center application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 11:46:57.317