AMD Catalyst Control Center
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your systemUw bedrijfsnaam
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Uw bedrijfsnaam. You can read more about on AMD Catalyst Control Center at http://www.ati.com
. AMD Catalyst Control Center is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The program's main executable file is labeled CCCDsPreview.exe and occupies 58.50 KB (59904 bytes).
AMD Catalyst Control Center is comprised of the following executables which take 540.00 KB (552960
bytes) on disk:
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This web page is about AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2014.0605.2237.38795
only. You can find here a few links to other AMD Catalyst Control Center releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is an application released by the software company Uw bedrijfsnaam. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". The AMD Catalyst Control Center application will be found automatically. After you select AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center by Uw bedrijfsnaam from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Uw bedrijfsnaam is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-12-31 11:58:30.213