AMD Catalyst Control Center
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More data about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more details about AMD Catalyst Control Center on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. Usually the AMD Catalyst Control Center program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. CCC.exe is the AMD Catalyst Control Center's primary executable file and it takes circa 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with AMD Catalyst Control Center. They take about 8.37 MB (8775104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.22 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.72 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This data is about AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2014.0406.2235.38727
only. You can find below info on other versions of AMD Catalyst Control Center:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is an application offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". The AMD Catalyst Control Center app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 00:18:11.313