AMD Catalyst Control Center
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. You can see more info related to AMD Catalyst Control Center at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the AMD Catalyst Control Center application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CLIStart.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 749.20 KB (767176 bytes) on disk.
AMD Catalyst Control Center is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.79 MB (9221520
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (417.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.70 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This page is about AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2014.1120.2123.38423
alone. For more AMD Catalyst Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a program by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". The AMD Catalyst Control Center application will be found very quickly. After you click AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:31:12.383