AMD Catalyst Control Center
This web page is about AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PCDit firmanavn
. Further information on Dit firmanavn can be found here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more information about AMD Catalyst Control Center on Dit firmanavn's website. Usually the AMD Catalyst Control Center program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. CLIStart.exe is the AMD Catalyst Control Center's main executable file and it takes around 748.25 KB (766208 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of AMD Catalyst Control Center. They occupy about 8.08 MB (8472576
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
This info is about AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2013.1206.1603.28764
alone. You can find below info on other versions of AMD Catalyst Control Center:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is an application marketed by the software company Dit firmanavn. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY way to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the AMD Catalyst Control Center application will be found very quickly. After you select AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center by Dit firmanavn from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Dit firmanavn is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 14:07:04.960