AMD Catalyst Control Center
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can read more about about AMD Catalyst Control Center at http://www.amd.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. AMD Catalyst Control Center's primary file takes around 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) and is named CCC.exe.
The following executable files are contained in AMD Catalyst Control Center. They occupy 7.86 MB (8241088
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.22 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.72 KB)
This data is about AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2014.0915.1813.30937
only. Click on the links below for other AMD Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is an application released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". The AMD Catalyst Control Center program will be found automatically. When you click AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:42:27.077