AMD Catalyst Control Center
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PCNom de votre société
. Further information on Nom de votre société can be found here
. More details about the software AMD Catalyst Control Center can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. MOM.InstallProxy.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 293.50 KB (300544 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of AMD Catalyst Control Center. They occupy an average of 293.50 KB (300544
bytes) on disk.
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This info is about AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2013.0705.1415.23716
only. For more AMD Catalyst Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is an application released by Nom de votre société. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". The AMD Catalyst Control Center program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-28 17:52:50.433