AMD Catalyst Control Center
You can find below details on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PCNázev společnosti:
. You can find out more on Název společnosti: or check for application updates here
. More information about the software AMD Catalyst Control Center can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the AMD Catalyst Control Center program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. MOM.InstallProxy.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 293.50 KB (300544 bytes) on disk.
AMD Catalyst Control Center installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 293.50 KB (300544
bytes) on disk.
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0402.444.6576
of AMD Catalyst Control Center. You can find here a few links to other AMD Catalyst Control Center releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is an application released by Název společnosti:. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the AMD Catalyst Control Center program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center by Název společnosti: from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Název společnosti: is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-10-19 16:48:28.687