AMD Catalyst Control Center
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. More info about the app AMD Catalyst Control Center can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. AMD Catalyst Control Center is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's decision. AMD Catalyst Control Center's primary file takes around 300.20 KB (307400 bytes) and is named CCC.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside AMD Catalyst Control Center. They take about 9.47 MB (9931104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.20 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (417.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.70 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- amdprw.exe (462.70 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (161.00 KB)
This data is about AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2015.0612.1339.22715
alone. You can find below info on other versions of AMD Catalyst Control Center:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a program released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Catalyst Control Center application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 04:40:40.320