AMD Catalyst Control Center
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PCIhr Firmenname
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Ihr Firmenname. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more facts about AMD Catalyst Control Center on Ihr Firmenname's website. AMD Catalyst Control Center is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. AMD Catalyst Control Center's main file takes around 300.20 KB (307400 bytes) and is called CCC.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in AMD Catalyst Control Center. They occupy 8.62 MB (9040024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.20 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (417.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.70 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2015.0414.1522.25799
only. For other AMD Catalyst Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a program offered by Ihr Firmenname. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the AMD Catalyst Control Center application will be found very quickly. After you click AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 09:56:02.157