You can find below details on how to remove AM-DeadLink 3.0 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall AM-DeadLink 3.0 from your systemwww.aignes.com
. Go over here
for more info on www.aignes.com. More data about the app AM-DeadLink 3.0 can be found at http://www.aignes.com
. Usually the AM-DeadLink 3.0 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AM-DeadLink folder, depending on the user's option during install. AM-DeadLink 3.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AM-DeadLink\unins000.exe. deadlink.exe is the AM-DeadLink 3.0's main executable file and it occupies circa 770.00 KB (788480 bytes) on disk.
AM-DeadLink 3.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.40 MB (1470950
bytes) on disk:
- deadlink.exe (770.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (666.47 KB)
The current web page applies to AM-DeadLink 3.0 version 3.0
AM-DeadLink 3.0 is an application released by the software company www.aignes.com. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove AM-DeadLink 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AM-DeadLink 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AM-DeadLink 3.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AM-DeadLink 3.0". If it is installed on your PC the AM-DeadLink 3.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AM-DeadLink 3.0 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AM-DeadLink 3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AM-DeadLink 3.0:
- The software company is: http://www.aignes.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AM-DeadLink\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AM-DeadLink 3.0.
8. After removing AM-DeadLink 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AM-DeadLink 3.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AM-DeadLink 3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AM-DeadLink 3.0 by www.aignes.com from your PC, nor are we saying that AM-DeadLink 3.0 by www.aignes.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AM-DeadLink 3.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 10:17:23.860