This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall ALZip for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall ALZip from your systemESTsoft Corp.
. More info about ESTsoft Corp. can be read here
. More information about ALZip can be found at http://advert.estsoft.com/?event=200911233012845
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ESTsoft\ALZip directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for ALZip is C:\Program Files (x86)\ESTsoft\ALZip\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.09 MB (4292440 bytes) on disk and is named ALZip.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in ALZip. They occupy 4.83 MB (5067666
bytes) on disk.
- ALZip.exe (4.09 MB)
- ALZipCon.exe (580.34 KB)
- unins000.exe (176.72 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.01
of ALZip. For more ALZip versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling ALZip we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall ALZip:
Many times the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\ALZip.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\ALZip.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\E:\ALZip\ALZip.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\E:\ALZip\ALZip.exe.FriendlyAppName
ALZip is a program by the software company ESTsoft Corp.. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase ALZip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ALZip from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ALZip or simply activate the Search field and type in "ALZip". If it exists on your system the ALZip application will be found automatically. After you click ALZip in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ALZip, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ALZip:
- The publisher is: http://advert.estsoft.com/?event=200911233012845
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ESTsoft\ALZip\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ALZip.
8. After uninstalling ALZip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ALZip that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ALZip using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ALZip by ESTsoft Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that ALZip by ESTsoft Corp. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ALZip in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-28 18:28:46.523