ALTools Update is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall ALTools Update from your PCESTsoft Corp.
. More info about ESTsoft Corp. can be read here
. Please open http://www.estsoft.com/en
if you want to read more on ALTools Update on ESTsoft Corp.'s page. ALTools Update is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ESTsoft\ALUpdate directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove ALTools Update by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ESTsoft\ALUpdate\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 777.27 KB (795920 bytes) on disk and is called ALUpdate.exe.
The following executables are installed together with ALTools Update. They take about 1.07 MB (1123547
bytes) on disk.
- ALUpdate.exe (777.27 KB)
- ALUpExt.exe (221.49 KB)
- unins000.exe (98.46 KB)
Click on the links below for other ALTools Update versions:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry entries can not be deleted when you want to remove ALTools Update from your computer.Directories that were found:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ESTsoft\ALUpdate
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ESTsoft\ALUpdate\ALUpdate.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ESTsoft\ALUpdate\ALUpExt.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ESTsoft\ALUpdate\AZMain.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ESTsoft\ALUpdate\en-US.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ESTsoft\ALUpdate\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ESTsoft\ALUpdate\unins000.exe
ALTools Update is an application offered by ESTsoft Corp.. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove ALTools Update is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete ALTools Update from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ALTools Update or simply activate the Search field and type in "ALTools Update". If it is installed on your PC the ALTools Update app will be found very quickly. After you select ALTools Update in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ALTools Update, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ALTools Update:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.estsoft.com/en
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ESTsoft\ALUpdate\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ALTools Update.
8. After removing ALTools Update, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ALTools Update that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ALTools Update with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ALTools Update by ESTsoft Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that ALTools Update by ESTsoft Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ALTools Update in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:12:48.660