ALPS Touch Pad Driver
You can find below details on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computerALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD
. Further information on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD can be seen here
. ALPS Touch Pad Driver is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder, subject to the user's option. The full uninstall command line for ALPS Touch Pad Driver is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. ALPS Touch Pad Driver's main file takes about 176.00 KB (180224 bytes) and is named Apoint.exe.
The executable files below are part of ALPS Touch Pad Driver. They occupy an average of 673.55 KB (689712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (41.55 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (40.00 KB)
- Apoint.exe (176.00 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (156.00 KB)
- EzPopup.exe (56.00 KB)
- hidfind.exe (40.00 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (164.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.0.301.4
of ALPS Touch Pad Driver. You can find here a few links to other ALPS Touch Pad Driver versions:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is an application by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". The ALPS Touch Pad Driver program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ALPS Touch Pad Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ALPS Touch Pad Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD from your PC, nor are we saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 09:27:16.613