ALPS Touch Pad Driver
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computerAlps Electric
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Alps Electric. ALPS Touch Pad Driver is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. ALPS Touch Pad Driver's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. ALPS Touch Pad Driver's main file takes around 245.36 KB (251248 bytes) and is called Apoint.exe.
The executable files below are part of ALPS Touch Pad Driver. They take about 1,009.42 KB (1033648
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApLEDControl.exe (69.36 KB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (53.29 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (53.36 KB)
- Apoint.exe (245.36 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (181.36 KB)
- Hidfind.exe (54.72 KB)
- OSD.exe (110.62 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (241.36 KB)
This data is about ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 7.6.2020.204
only. You can find here a few links to other ALPS Touch Pad Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and Windows registry data can not be uninstalled when you want to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computer.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a program released by the software company Alps Electric. Some computer users try to erase this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it exists on your system the ALPS Touch Pad Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ALPS Touch Pad Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ALPS Touch Pad Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by Alps Electric from your computer, we are not saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by Alps Electric is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:25:47.313