ALPS Touch Pad Driver
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PCAlps Electric
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Alps Electric. ALPS Touch Pad Driver is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. ALPS Touch Pad Driver's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. ALPS Touch Pad Driver's main file takes around 245.36 KB (251248 bytes) and is called Apoint.exe.
The executable files below are part of ALPS Touch Pad Driver. They take about 1,009.42 KB (1033648
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApLEDControl.exe (69.36 KB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (53.29 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (53.36 KB)
- Apoint.exe (245.36 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (181.36 KB)
- Hidfind.exe (54.72 KB)
- OSD.exe (110.62 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (241.36 KB)
This data is about ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 7.6.2020.204
only. You can find here a few links to other ALPS Touch Pad Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and Windows registry data can not be uninstalled when you want to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver:
- C:\Program Files\Apoint2K
- C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\ApInst.dll
- C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\ApLEDControl.exe
- C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\ApMsgFwd.exe
- C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\ApntEx.exe
Additional values that you should delete:
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a program offered by the software company Alps Electric. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it is installed on your PC the ALPS Touch Pad Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ALPS Touch Pad Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ALPS Touch Pad Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by Alps Electric from your computer, nor are we saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by Alps Electric is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:25:47.313