ALPS Touch Pad Driver
This web page contains complete information on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PCALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. Further information on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. can be seen here
. ALPS Touch Pad Driver is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory, depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for ALPS Touch Pad Driver is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. The application's main executable file has a size of 457.87 KB (468856 bytes) on disk and is called Apoint.exe.
The following executables are installed together with ALPS Touch Pad Driver. They occupy about 1.02 MB (1069824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (56.33 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (53.36 KB)
- Apoint.exe (457.87 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (181.87 KB)
- Hidfind.exe (53.46 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (241.87 KB)
The current page applies to ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 7.9
only. You can find here a few links to other ALPS Touch Pad Driver versions:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a program marketed by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it exists on your system the ALPS Touch Pad Driver app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ALPS Touch Pad Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ALPS Touch Pad Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your PC, we are not saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:28:21.790