ALPS Touch Pad Driver
You can find below details on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your systemALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. More information about ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. can be read here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for ALPS Touch Pad Driver is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. ALPS Touch Pad Driver's main file takes about 180.00 KB (184320 bytes) and its name is Apoint.exe.
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is comprised of the following executables which take 781.29 KB (800040
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (49.29 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (48.00 KB)
- Apoint.exe (180.00 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (176.00 KB)
- EzPopup.exe (60.00 KB)
- hidfind.exe (44.00 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (224.00 KB)
This web page is about ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 7.2.302.105
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of ALPS Touch Pad Driver:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is an application offered by the software company ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it is installed on your PC the ALPS Touch Pad Driver app will be found very quickly. After you click ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ALPS Touch Pad Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ALPS Touch Pad Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your PC, we are not saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-27 23:54:25.210