ALPS Touch Pad Driver
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your systemAlps Electric
. More information on Alps Electric can be found here
. Usually the ALPS Touch Pad Driver program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE is the full command line if you want to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver. ALPS Touch Pad Driver's main file takes around 639.90 KB (655256 bytes) and is called Apoint.exe.
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.56 MB (1637784
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (68.87 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (28.86 KB)
- Apoint.exe (639.90 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (215.40 KB)
- Hidfind.exe (96.36 KB)
- player.exe (262.62 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (287.40 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.100.2020.110
of ALPS Touch Pad Driver. You can find here a few links to other ALPS Touch Pad Driver releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver.Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a program offered by Alps Electric. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it is installed on your PC the ALPS Touch Pad Driver app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ALPS Touch Pad Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ALPS Touch Pad Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by Alps Electric from your computer, we are not saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by Alps Electric is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:15:07.643