ALPS Touch Pad Driver
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your systemAlps Electric
. Go over here
for more details on Alps Electric. ALPS Touch Pad Driver is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory, subject to the user's option. ALPS Touch Pad Driver's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. The program's main executable file has a size of 156.00 KB (159744 bytes) on disk and is labeled Apoint.exe.
The following executable files are contained in ALPS Touch Pad Driver. They take 629.55 KB (644656
bytes) on disk.
- ApMsgFwd.exe (49.55 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (48.00 KB)
- Apoint.exe (156.00 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (164.00 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (212.00 KB)
This page is about ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 7.0.1101.18
only. You can find below info on other versions of ALPS Touch Pad Driver:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Registry keys:
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a program offered by the software company Alps Electric. Some people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it exists on your system the ALPS Touch Pad Driver program will be found automatically. When you click ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ALPS Touch Pad Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ALPS Touch Pad Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver by Alps Electric from your PC, nor are we saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by Alps Electric is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 09:19:27.377