ALPS GlidePoint Driver
ALPS GlidePoint Driver is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall ALPS GlidePoint Driver from your PCAlps Electric
. Take a look here
for more information on Alps Electric. Usually the ALPS GlidePoint Driver program is found in the C:\Program Files\Alps\GlidePoint directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing ALPS GlidePoint Driver is C:\Program Files\Alps\GlidePoint\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. ALPS GlidePoint Driver's main file takes around 518.34 KB (530776 bytes) and is named Apoint.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in ALPS GlidePoint Driver. They take 7.74 MB (8113344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApCLP.exe (5.95 MB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (56.80 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (53.36 KB)
- Apoint.exe (518.34 KB)
- DPInst.exe (900.56 KB)
- hidfind.exe (53.46 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (250.34 KB)
The current page applies to ALPS GlidePoint Driver version 8.201.1717.122
only. Click on the links below for other ALPS GlidePoint Driver versions:
...click to view all...
ALPS GlidePoint Driver is a program offered by the software company Alps Electric. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall ALPS GlidePoint Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ALPS GlidePoint Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ALPS GlidePoint Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ALPS GlidePoint Driver". The ALPS GlidePoint Driver app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ALPS GlidePoint Driver in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ALPS GlidePoint Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ALPS GlidePoint Driver.
8. After removing ALPS GlidePoint Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ALPS GlidePoint Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ALPS GlidePoint Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ALPS GlidePoint Driver by Alps Electric from your PC, nor are we saying that ALPS GlidePoint Driver by Alps Electric is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ALPS GlidePoint Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 12:11:31.743