ALLPlayer V5.X is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall ALLPlayer V5.X from your computerALLPlayer Group, Ltd.
. You can read more on ALLPlayer Group, Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.allplayer.org
if you want to read more on ALLPlayer V5.X on ALLPlayer Group, Ltd.'s web page. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ALLPlayer folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove ALLPlayer V5.X by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ALLPlayer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. ALLPlayer V5.X's main file takes about 7.59 MB (7955888 bytes) and its name is ALLPlayer.exe.
ALLPlayer V5.X installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 18.48 MB (19373571
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ALLFixAVI.exe (1.08 MB)
- ALLPlayer.exe (7.59 MB)
- ALLSkinCreator.exe (2.58 MB)
- ALLSubSearcher.exe (2.17 MB)
- ALLUpdate.exe (3.35 MB)
- DivXMux.exe (880.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (868.96 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.
of ALLPlayer V5.X.
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall ALLPlayer V5.X.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall ALLPlayer V5.X:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove ALLPlayer V5.X:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ALLPlayer
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\ALLPlayer.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo\Android (ALLPlayer Remote Control).lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AudioCD\shell\Dodaj do PlayListy w ALLPlayer
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AudioCD\shell\Play with ALLPlayer
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DVD\shell\Dodaj do PlayListy w ALLPlayer
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DVD\shell\Play with ALLPlayer
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\ALLPlayer Remote\ALLPlayerRemoteControl.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\ALLPlayer Remote\ALLPlayerRemoteControl.exe.FriendlyAppName
ALLPlayer V5.X is a program marketed by ALLPlayer Group, Ltd.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall ALLPlayer V5.X is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ALLPlayer V5.X with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ALLPlayer V5.X or simply click the Search field and type in "ALLPlayer V5.X". The ALLPlayer V5.X program will be found very quickly. When you click ALLPlayer V5.X in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ALLPlayer V5.X, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ALLPlayer V5.X:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.allplayer.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ALLPlayer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ALLPlayer V5.X.
8. After removing ALLPlayer V5.X, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ALLPlayer V5.X which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ALLPlayer V5.X using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ALLPlayer V5.X by ALLPlayer Group, Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that ALLPlayer V5.X by ALLPlayer Group, Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ALLPlayer V5.X in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:37:14.763