ALLPlayer Remote Control
You can find on this page details on how to remove ALLPlayer Remote Control for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall ALLPlayer Remote Control from your PCALLPlayer Group, Ltd.
. More data about ALLPlayer Group, Ltd. can be read here
. More information about ALLPlayer Remote Control can be found at http://www.allplayer.org
. ALLPlayer Remote Control is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ALLPlayer Remote folder, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall ALLPlayer Remote Control by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ALLPlayer Remote\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. ALLPlayerRemoteControl.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.94 MB (5182896 bytes) on disk.
ALLPlayer Remote Control contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.72 MB (5996625
bytes) on disk.
- ALLPlayerRemoteControl.exe (4.94 MB)
- unins000.exe (794.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2
of ALLPlayer Remote Control. You can find below info on other application versions of ALLPlayer Remote Control:
If you are manually uninstalling ALLPlayer Remote Control we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall ALLPlayer Remote Control from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk by ALLPlayer Remote Control when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ALLPlayer Remote
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ALLPlayer Remote\ALLPlayerRemoteControl.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ALLPlayer Remote\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ALLPlayer Remote\unins000.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\ALLPlayer Remote Control.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo\Android (ALLPlayer Remote Control).lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\ALLPlayer Remote\ALLPlayerRemoteControl.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\ALLPlayer Remote\ALLPlayerRemoteControl.exe.FriendlyAppName
ALLPlayer Remote Control is a program marketed by ALLPlayer Group, Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall ALLPlayer Remote Control is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ALLPlayer Remote Control from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ALLPlayer Remote Control or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ALLPlayer Remote Control". If it exists on your system the ALLPlayer Remote Control application will be found automatically. When you select ALLPlayer Remote Control in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ALLPlayer Remote Control, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ALLPlayer Remote Control:
- The software company is: http://www.allplayer.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ALLPlayer Remote\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ALLPlayer Remote Control.
8. After removing ALLPlayer Remote Control, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ALLPlayer Remote Control which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ALLPlayer Remote Control using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ALLPlayer Remote Control by ALLPlayer Group, Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that ALLPlayer Remote Control by ALLPlayer Group, Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ALLPlayer Remote Control supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 04:30:20.550