ALLConverter PRO 1.2.1
ALLConverter PRO 1.2.1 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ALLConverter PRO 1.2.1 from your systemALLCinema, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on ALLCinema, Inc.. Click on http://www.ALLConverter.org
to get more details about ALLConverter PRO 1.2.1 on ALLCinema, Inc.'s website. ALLConverter PRO 1.2.1 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ALLConverter PRO directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. "C:\Program Files\ALLConverter PRO\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove ALLConverter PRO 1.2.1. The program's main executable file is labeled ALLConverterPro.exe and it has a size of 4.47 MB (4688384 bytes).
ALLConverter PRO 1.2.1 contains of the executables below. They take 5.76 MB (6041886
bytes) on disk.
- ALLConverterPro.exe (4.47 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.29 MB)
The current web page applies to ALLConverter PRO 1.2.1 version 1.2.1
ALLConverter PRO 1.2.1 is a program by ALLCinema, Inc.. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove ALLConverter PRO 1.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ALLConverter PRO 1.2.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ALLConverter PRO 1.2.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ALLConverter PRO 1.2.1". The ALLConverter PRO 1.2.1 program will be found very quickly. After you click ALLConverter PRO 1.2.1 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ALLConverter PRO 1.2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ALLConverter PRO 1.2.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ALLConverter.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ALLConverter PRO\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ALLConverter PRO 1.2.1.
8. After removing ALLConverter PRO 1.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ALLConverter PRO 1.2.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ALLConverter PRO 1.2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ALLConverter PRO 1.2.1 by ALLCinema, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that ALLConverter PRO 1.2.1 by ALLCinema, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ALLConverter PRO 1.2.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-22 22:11:49.687