ALL YouTube Downloader
ALL YouTube Downloader is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall ALL YouTube Downloader from your computerALLPlayer Ltd.
. More data about ALLPlayer Ltd. can be found here
. Please open http://www.ALLPlayer.org
if you want to read more on ALL YouTube Downloader on ALLPlayer Ltd.'s website. Usually the ALL YouTube Downloader application is placed in the C:\Program Files\ALLYouTubeDownloader folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\ALLYouTubeDownloader\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ALL YouTube Downloader. The application's main executable file is called ALLYouTubeDownloader.exe and it has a size of 3.27 MB (3430400 bytes).
ALL YouTube Downloader contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.96 MB (4148504
bytes) on disk.
- ALLYouTubeDownloader.exe (3.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.27 KB)
The current page applies to ALL YouTube Downloader version 2.2
only. For more ALL YouTube Downloader versions please click below:
Quite a few files, folders and registry data will be left behind when you remove ALL YouTube Downloader from your computer.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by ALL YouTube Downloader's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ALLYouTubeDownloader
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ALLYouTubeDownloader\ALLYouTubeDownloader64.dll
Additional registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ALL YouTube Downloader_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\ALLYouTubeDownloader\ALLYouTubeDownloader.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\ALLYouTubeDownloader\ALLYouTubeDownloader.exe.FriendlyAppName
ALL YouTube Downloader is an application offered by the software company ALLPlayer Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall ALL YouTube Downloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ALL YouTube Downloader from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ALL YouTube Downloader or simply activate the Search field and type in "ALL YouTube Downloader". If it exists on your system the ALL YouTube Downloader app will be found very quickly. When you select ALL YouTube Downloader in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ALL YouTube Downloader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ALL YouTube Downloader:
- The publisher is: http://www.ALLPlayer.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ALLYouTubeDownloader\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ALL YouTube Downloader.
8. After uninstalling ALL YouTube Downloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ALL YouTube Downloader which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ALL YouTube Downloader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ALL YouTube Downloader by ALLPlayer Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that ALL YouTube Downloader by ALLPlayer Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ALL YouTube Downloader supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 07:30:05.413