AKick Data Backup
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall AKick Data Backup for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall AKick Data Backup from your PCAKick Software Pvt. Ltd.
. More information about AKick Software Pvt. Ltd. can be read here
. AKick Data Backup is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\AKick Data Backup directory, depending on the user's option. AKick Data Backup's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AKick Data Backup\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named akickdatabackup.exe and its approximative size is 6.56 MB (6874008 bytes).
AKick Data Backup contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.62 MB (10085962
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- akickdatabackup.exe (6.56 MB)
- Backup.exe (284.00 KB)
- BUtil.Backup.Ghost.exe (485.00 KB)
- MD5.exe (284.00 KB)
- SplashScreen.exe (389.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (962.67 KB)
- 7z.exe (146.50 KB)
- 7zFM.exe (379.00 KB)
- 7zG.exe (206.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of AKick Data Backup.
AKick Data Backup is an application by AKick Software Pvt. Ltd.. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall AKick Data Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AKick Data Backup from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AKick Data Backup or simply click the Search field and type in "AKick Data Backup". The AKick Data Backup app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AKick Data Backup in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AKick Data Backup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AKick Data Backup.
8. After uninstalling AKick Data Backup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AKick Data Backup which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AKick Data Backup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AKick Data Backup by AKick Software Pvt. Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that AKick Data Backup by AKick Software Pvt. Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AKick Data Backup in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 06:44:18.293