AIO Bot version 22.214.171.124
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AIO Bot version 126.96.36.199 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall AIO Bot version 188.8.131.52 from your systemANB
. Open here
where you can get more info on ANB. You can get more details related to AIO Bot version 184.108.40.206 at http://www.anothernikebot.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AIO Bot directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing AIO Bot version 220.127.116.11 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AIO Bot\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.99 MB (5233536 bytes) on disk and is named AIO Bot.exe.
The executable files below are part of AIO Bot version 18.104.22.168. They occupy an average of 6.11 MB (6404045
bytes) on disk.
- AIO Bot.exe (4.99 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- wyUpdate.exe (434.91 KB)
This web page is about AIO Bot version 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
AIO Bot version 188.8.131.52 is a program offered by ANB. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove AIO Bot version 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AIO Bot version 220.127.116.11 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AIO Bot version 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search field and type in "AIO Bot version 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the AIO Bot version 126.96.36.199 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AIO Bot version 188.8.131.52 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AIO Bot version 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AIO Bot version 220.127.116.11:
- The software company is: http://www.anothernikebot.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AIO Bot\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AIO Bot version 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling AIO Bot version 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AIO Bot version 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AIO Bot version 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AIO Bot version 184.108.40.206 by ANB from your computer, nor are we saying that AIO Bot version 220.127.116.11 by ANB is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AIO Bot version 18.104.22.168 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 12:43:21.080