This info is about AIMP3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AIMP3 from your systemAIMP DevTeam
. You can read more on AIMP DevTeam or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.aimp.ru
to get more data about AIMP3 on AIMP DevTeam's website. Usually the AIMP3 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\AIMP3 directory, depending on the user's option during install. AIMP3's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AIMP3\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled AIMP3.exe and it has a size of 1.62 MB (1701832 bytes).
AIMP3 is comprised of the following executables which take 6.47 MB (6783364
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AIMP3.exe (1.62 MB)
- AIMP3ac.exe (523.95 KB)
- AIMP3ate.exe (436.45 KB)
- AIMP3lib.exe (733.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.61 MB)
- mpcenc.exe (252.50 KB)
- opusenc.exe (346.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.55.1312215.10.2013
of AIMP3. Click on the links below for other AIMP3 versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall AIMP3.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by AIMP3's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AIMP3
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\AIMP3.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\AIMP3.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\AIMP3.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\AIMP3.url
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
AIMP3 is an application marketed by the software company AIMP DevTeam. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase AIMP3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AIMP3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AIMP3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AIMP3". The AIMP3 program will be found very quickly. After you click AIMP3 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AIMP3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AIMP3:
- The software company is: http://www.aimp.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AIMP3\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AIMP3.
8. After uninstalling AIMP3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AIMP3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AIMP3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AIMP3 by AIMP DevTeam from your computer, we are not saying that AIMP3 by AIMP DevTeam is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AIMP3 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:16:27.940