You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove AIMP3 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AIMP3 from your systemAIMP DevTeam
. Check out here
for more info on AIMP DevTeam. Click on http://www.aimp.ru
to get more facts about AIMP3 on AIMP DevTeam's website. Usually the AIMP3 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing AIMP3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.62 MB (1702856 bytes) on disk and is titled AIMP3.exe.
AIMP3 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.48 MB (6798660
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AIMP3.exe (1.62 MB)
- AIMP3ac.exe (524.45 KB)
- AIMP3ate.exe (437.45 KB)
- AIMP3lib.exe (733.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.62 MB)
- mpcenc.exe (252.50 KB)
- opusenc.exe (346.00 KB)
The current web page applies to AIMP3 version 3.55.134526.03.2014
alone. For other AIMP3 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall AIMP3 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
AIMP3 is a program marketed by AIMP DevTeam. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase AIMP3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AIMP3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AIMP3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AIMP3". If it exists on your system the AIMP3 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AIMP3 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AIMP3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AIMP3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.aimp.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AIMP3.
8. After uninstalling AIMP3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AIMP3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AIMP3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AIMP3 by AIMP DevTeam from your computer, nor are we saying that AIMP3 by AIMP DevTeam is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AIMP3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:59:54.220