You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove AIMP3 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall AIMP3 from your computerAIMP DevTeam
. More information on AIMP DevTeam can be found here
. Click on http://www.aimp.ru
to get more information about AIMP3 on AIMP DevTeam's website. Usually the AIMP3 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for AIMP3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\Uninstall.exe. AIMP3's main file takes around 1.62 MB (1703880 bytes) and is called AIMP3.exe.
AIMP3 is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.64 MB (6959122
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AIMP3.exe (1.62 MB)
- AIMP3ac.exe (524.45 KB)
- AIMP3ate.exe (437.45 KB)
- AIMP3lib.exe (733.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.77 MB)
- mpcenc.exe (252.50 KB)
- opusenc.exe (346.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.55.135514.07.2014
of AIMP3. You can find here a few links to other AIMP3 releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall AIMP3.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by AIMP3 when you uninstall it:
Registry that is not cleaned:
Additional values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\AIMP3.exe
AIMP3 is a program offered by AIMP DevTeam. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove AIMP3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AIMP3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AIMP3 or simply click the Search field and type in "AIMP3". The AIMP3 application will be found very quickly. After you click AIMP3 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AIMP3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AIMP3:
- The publisher is: http://www.aimp.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AIMP3.
8. After uninstalling AIMP3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AIMP3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AIMP3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AIMP3 by AIMP DevTeam from your PC, nor are we saying that AIMP3 by AIMP DevTeam is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AIMP3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:37:19.133