You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove AIMP3 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AIMP3 from your computerAIMP DevTeam
. More information on AIMP DevTeam can be found here
. Click on http://www.aimp.ru
to get more information about AIMP3 on AIMP DevTeam's website. Usually the AIMP3 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for AIMP3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\Uninstall.exe. AIMP3's main file takes around 1.62 MB (1703880 bytes) and is called AIMP3.exe.
AIMP3 is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.64 MB (6959122
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AIMP3.exe (1.62 MB)
- AIMP3ac.exe (524.45 KB)
- AIMP3ate.exe (437.45 KB)
- AIMP3lib.exe (733.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.77 MB)
- mpcenc.exe (252.50 KB)
- opusenc.exe (346.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.55.135514.07.2014
of AIMP3. You can find here a few links to other AIMP3 releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall AIMP3.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by AIMP3 when you uninstall it:
Registry that is not cleaned:
AIMP3 is an application by the software company AIMP DevTeam. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall AIMP3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AIMP3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AIMP3 or simply click the Search field and type in "AIMP3". If it is installed on your PC the AIMP3 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AIMP3 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AIMP3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AIMP3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.aimp.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AIMP3\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AIMP3.
8. After removing AIMP3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AIMP3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AIMP3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AIMP3 by AIMP DevTeam from your computer, nor are we saying that AIMP3 by AIMP DevTeam is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AIMP3 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:37:19.133