This page contains complete information on how to uninstall AIMP3 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall AIMP3 from your systemAIMP DevTeam
. Additional info about AIMP DevTeam can be found here
. Click on http://www.aimp.ru
to get more facts about AIMP3 on AIMP DevTeam's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\AIMP3 directory (same installation drive as Windows). AIMP3's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AIMP3\Uninstall.exe. AIMP3.exe is the AIMP3's main executable file and it occupies around 1.37 MB (1432136 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AIMP3. They take about 7.10 MB (7445170
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AIMP3.exe (1.37 MB)
- AIMP3ac.exe (536.57 KB)
- AIMP3ate.exe (476.57 KB)
- AIMP3lib.exe (729.57 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.07 MB)
- faac.exe (390.50 KB)
- mpcenc.exe (252.50 KB)
- opusenc.exe (346.00 KB)
The current web page applies to AIMP3 version 3.60.147016.01.2015
alone. Click on the links below for other AIMP3 versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling AIMP3 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall AIMP3:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\AIMP3\PLS\blank and jones relax.aimppl
AIMP3 is a program by the software company AIMP DevTeam. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase AIMP3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AIMP3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AIMP3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AIMP3". The AIMP3 program will be found very quickly. After you click AIMP3 in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AIMP3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AIMP3:
- The software company is: http://www.aimp.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AIMP3\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AIMP3.
8. After removing AIMP3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AIMP3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AIMP3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AIMP3 by AIMP DevTeam from your computer, nor are we saying that AIMP3 by AIMP DevTeam is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AIMP3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 07:53:59.107