This info is about AIMP2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AIMP2 from your PCAIMP DevTeam
. Further information on AIMP DevTeam can be found here
. AIMP2 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\AIMP2 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for AIMP2 is C:\Program Files\AIMP2\Uninstall.exe. AIMP2.exe is the AIMP2's main executable file and it occupies about 1.20 MB (1262592 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AIMP2. They take an average of 1.81 MB (1897832
bytes) on disk.
- AIMP2.exe (1.20 MB)
- AIMP2t.exe (375.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (69.35 KB)
- lame.exe (176.00 KB)
This web page is about AIMP2 version 2
alone. For more AIMP2 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Files remaining:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\AIMP2.lnk
AIMP2 is a program marketed by AIMP DevTeam. Some people want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall AIMP2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AIMP2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AIMP2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AIMP2". If it is installed on your PC the AIMP2 app will be found very quickly. When you click AIMP2 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AIMP2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AIMP2.
8. After uninstalling AIMP2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AIMP2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AIMP2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AIMP2 by AIMP DevTeam from your PC, we are not saying that AIMP2 by AIMP DevTeam is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AIMP2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:19:20.903