AIMP Control Plugin 1.0.11
AIMP Control Plugin 1.0.11 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall AIMP Control Plugin 1.0.11 from your PCAlexey Ivanov
. More info about Alexey Ivanov can be read here
. More details about AIMP Control Plugin 1.0.11 can be found at http://code.google.com/p/aimp-control-plugin/
. AIMP Control Plugin 1.0.11 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\AIMP3\Plugins folder, subject to the user's option. AIMP Control Plugin 1.0.11's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AIMP3\Plugins\Control Plugin\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the AIMP Control Plugin 1.0.11's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.13 MB (1183847 bytes) on disk.
AIMP Control Plugin 1.0.11 contains of the executables below. They take 1.13 MB (1183847
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to AIMP Control Plugin 1.0.11 version 1.0.11
AIMP Control Plugin 1.0.11 is an application released by Alexey Ivanov. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase AIMP Control Plugin 1.0.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AIMP Control Plugin 1.0.11 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AIMP Control Plugin 1.0.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "AIMP Control Plugin 1.0.11". If it exists on your system the AIMP Control Plugin 1.0.11 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AIMP Control Plugin 1.0.11 in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AIMP Control Plugin 1.0.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AIMP Control Plugin 1.0.11:
- The software company is: http://code.google.com/p/aimp-control-plugin/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AIMP3\Plugins\Control Plugin\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AIMP Control Plugin 1.0.11.
8. After uninstalling AIMP Control Plugin 1.0.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AIMP Control Plugin 1.0.11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AIMP Control Plugin 1.0.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AIMP Control Plugin 1.0.11 by Alexey Ivanov from your computer, we are not saying that AIMP Control Plugin 1.0.11 by Alexey Ivanov is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AIMP Control Plugin 1.0.11 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 10:21:35.157