You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove AIMP 4.50.2047 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall AIMP 4.50.2047 from your PCAIMP Dev Team
. You can read more on AIMP Dev Team or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.aimp.ru
if you want to read more on AIMP 4.50.2047 on AIMP Dev Team's website. Usually the AIMP 4.50.2047 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\AIMP directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall AIMP 4.50.2047 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AIMP\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. AIMP 4.50.2047's main file takes about 4.30 MB (4511792 bytes) and is called AIMP.exe.
AIMP 4.50.2047 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.39 MB (7747138
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AIMP.exe (4.30 MB)
- AIMPac.exe (566.05 KB)
- AIMPate.exe (561.05 KB)
- Elevator.exe (109.05 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.24 MB)
- mpcenc.exe (252.50 KB)
- opusenc.exe (400.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.50.2047
of AIMP 4.50.2047.
AIMP 4.50.2047 is a program released by the software company AIMP Dev Team. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase AIMP 4.50.2047 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AIMP 4.50.2047 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AIMP 4.50.2047 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AIMP 4.50.2047". The AIMP 4.50.2047 app will be found automatically. When you click AIMP 4.50.2047 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AIMP 4.50.2047, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AIMP 4.50.2047:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.aimp.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AIMP\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AIMP 4.50.2047.
8. After removing AIMP 4.50.2047, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AIMP 4.50.2047 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AIMP 4.50.2047 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AIMP 4.50.2047 by AIMP Dev Team from your PC, nor are we saying that AIMP 4.50.2047 by AIMP Dev Team is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AIMP 4.50.2047 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 17:38:37.087