AIMP 2.61.560 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall AIMP 2.61.560 from your PCchipxp.ru
. Further information on chipxp.ru can be found here
. Click on http://chipxp.ru/
to get more facts about AIMP 2.61.560 on chipxp.ru's website. AIMP 2.61.560's complete uninstall command line is rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\AIMP2.inf,Uninstall. AIMP2.exe is the AIMP 2.61.560's primary executable file and it takes about 1.20 MB (1261056 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in AIMP 2.61.560. They take 4.95 MB (5195264
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AIMP2.exe (1.20 MB)
- AIMP2c.exe (1.34 MB)
- AIMP2r.exe (1.24 MB)
- AIMP2t.exe (375.00 KB)
- faac.exe (139.50 KB)
- flac.exe (101.00 KB)
- lame.exe (176.00 KB)
- mppenc.exe (107.00 KB)
- oggenc.exe (308.50 KB)
This data is about AIMP 2.61.560 version 2.61.560
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall AIMP 2.61.560.Registry keys:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AIMP 2.61.560\DisplayName
AIMP 2.61.560 is an application marketed by chipxp.ru. Some people decide to erase this application. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase AIMP 2.61.560 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AIMP 2.61.560 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AIMP 2.61.560 or simply click the Search field and type in "AIMP 2.61.560". The AIMP 2.61.560 program will be found automatically. After you click AIMP 2.61.560 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AIMP 2.61.560, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AIMP 2.61.560:
- The software company is: http://chipxp.ru/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\AIMP2.inf,Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AIMP 2.61.560.
8. After removing AIMP 2.61.560, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AIMP 2.61.560 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AIMP 2.61.560 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AIMP 2.61.560 by chipxp.ru from your computer, we are not saying that AIMP 2.61.560 by chipxp.ru is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AIMP 2.61.560 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 15:19:46.260