AIM for Windows
AIM for Windows is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall AIM for Windows from your systemAOL Inc.
. You can find out more on AOL Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\AOL\AIM directory (same installation drive as Windows). AIM for Windows's full uninstall command line is "C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\AOL\AIM\uninstall.exe". AIM for Windows's primary file takes around 3.04 MB (3187312 bytes) and is named aim.exe.
AIM for Windows contains of the executables below. They take 3.83 MB (4018784
bytes) on disk.
- aim.exe (3.04 MB)
- aolload.exe (10.33 KB)
- uninstall.exe (801.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of AIM for Windows. You can find below info on other versions of AIM for Windows:
AIM for Windows is an application offered by the software company AOL Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase AIM for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AIM for Windows from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AIM for Windows or simply activate the Search field and type in "AIM for Windows". The AIM for Windows application will be found very quickly. When you select AIM for Windows in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AIM for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AIM for Windows.
8. After uninstalling AIM for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AIM for Windows that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AIM for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AIM for Windows by AOL Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AIM for Windows by AOL Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AIM for Windows in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-11 07:29:12.700