AIM 7 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AIM folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. aim.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.13 MB (4331392 bytes) on disk. A guide to uninstall AIM 7 from your system
The following executables are installed alongside AIM 7. They occupy about 4.54 MB (4756545
bytes) on disk.
- aim.exe (4.13 MB)
- migrator.exe (239.38 KB)
- rbm.exe (35.84 KB)
- uninst.exe (139.97 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7
of AIM 7.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\AIM\aim.exe
Frequently, people decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase AIM 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AIM 7 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AIM 7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AIM 7". If it is installed on your PC the AIM 7 application will be found automatically. When you select AIM 7 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AIM 7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AIM 7.
8. After uninstalling AIM 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AIM 7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AIM 7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130