AIDA64 Extreme v4.50
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall AIDA64 Extreme v4.50 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall AIDA64 Extreme v4.50 from your computerFinalWire Ltd.
. Open here
for more information on FinalWire Ltd.. You can read more about on AIDA64 Extreme v4.50 at http://www.aida64.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for AIDA64 Extreme v4.50 is C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme\unins000.exe. aida64.exe is the AIDA64 Extreme v4.50's main executable file and it takes circa 3.10 MB (3254080 bytes) on disk.
AIDA64 Extreme v4.50 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.79 MB (3975816
bytes) on disk.
- aida64.exe (3.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.82 KB)
This info is about AIDA64 Extreme v4.50 version 4.50
AIDA64 Extreme v4.50 is a program marketed by FinalWire Ltd.. Frequently, people want to erase it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase AIDA64 Extreme v4.50 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AIDA64 Extreme v4.50 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AIDA64 Extreme v4.50 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AIDA64 Extreme v4.50". If it is installed on your PC the AIDA64 Extreme v4.50 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AIDA64 Extreme v4.50 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AIDA64 Extreme v4.50, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AIDA64 Extreme v4.50:
- The software company is: http://www.aida64.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AIDA64 Extreme v4.50.
8. After uninstalling AIDA64 Extreme v4.50, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AIDA64 Extreme v4.50 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AIDA64 Extreme v4.50 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AIDA64 Extreme v4.50 by FinalWire Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that AIDA64 Extreme v4.50 by FinalWire Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AIDA64 Extreme v4.50 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 11:51:31.603