AIDA64 Extreme Edition
AIDA64 Extreme Edition is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall AIDA64 Extreme Edition from your computeroszone.net
. Go over here
for more info on oszone.net. You can see more info about AIDA64 Extreme Edition at http://www.aida64.com/
. You can uninstall AIDA64 Extreme Edition by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32 advpack,LaunchINFSection D:\WINDOWS\INF\Aida64EE.inf,Uninstall. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. aida64.exe is the AIDA64 Extreme Edition's main executable file and it occupies around 3.14 MB (3292808 bytes) on disk.
AIDA64 Extreme Edition is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.14 MB (3292808
bytes) on disk:
The current page applies to AIDA64 Extreme Edition version 1.85.1600
only. Click on the links below for other AIDA64 Extreme Edition versions:
...click to view all...
AIDA64 Extreme Edition is a program by the software company oszone.net. Frequently, people want to remove this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove AIDA64 Extreme Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AIDA64 Extreme Edition from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AIDA64 Extreme Edition or simply click the Search feature and type in "AIDA64 Extreme Edition". If it is installed on your PC the AIDA64 Extreme Edition program will be found very quickly. After you select AIDA64 Extreme Edition in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AIDA64 Extreme Edition, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AIDA64 Extreme Edition:
- The software company is: http://www.aida64.com/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32 advpack,LaunchINFSection D:\WINDOWS\INF\Aida64EE.inf,Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AIDA64 Extreme Edition.
8. After removing AIDA64 Extreme Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AIDA64 Extreme Edition that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AIDA64 Extreme Edition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AIDA64 Extreme Edition by oszone.net from your computer, nor are we saying that AIDA64 Extreme Edition by oszone.net is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AIDA64 Extreme Edition in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 23:53:57.240