AIDA64 Extreme Edition
AIDA64 Extreme Edition is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall AIDA64 Extreme Edition from your systemoszone.net
. You can find out more on oszone.net or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on AIDA64 Extreme Edition at http://www.aida64.com/
. AIDA64 Extreme Edition's complete uninstall command line is rundll32 advpack,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\Aida64EE.inf,Uninstall. aida64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.22 MB (3376776 bytes) on disk.
AIDA64 Extreme Edition is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.22 MB (3376776
bytes) on disk:
This data is about AIDA64 Extreme Edition version 2.00.1700
only. You can find below info on other releases of AIDA64 Extreme Edition:
...click to view all...
AIDA64 Extreme Edition is a program marketed by the software company oszone.net. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall AIDA64 Extreme Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AIDA64 Extreme Edition from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AIDA64 Extreme Edition or simply click the Search feature and type in "AIDA64 Extreme Edition". The AIDA64 Extreme Edition app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AIDA64 Extreme Edition in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AIDA64 Extreme Edition, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AIDA64 Extreme Edition:
- The software company is: http://www.aida64.com/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32 advpack,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\Aida64EE.inf,Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AIDA64 Extreme Edition.
8. After uninstalling AIDA64 Extreme Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AIDA64 Extreme Edition which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AIDA64 Extreme Edition with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AIDA64 Extreme Edition by oszone.net from your PC, we are not saying that AIDA64 Extreme Edition by oszone.net is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AIDA64 Extreme Edition in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 12:59:14.800