This web page is about AIDA32 v3.20 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AIDA32 v3.20 from your systemUnlimited Possibilities
. Check out here
for more information on Unlimited Possibilities. You can get more details related to AIDA32 v3.20 at http://www.aida32.hu
. AIDA32 v3.20 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\AIDA32 - Enterprise System Information directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for AIDA32 v3.20 is "C:\Program Files\AIDA32 - Enterprise System Information\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 16.00 KB (16384 bytes) on disk and is named aida32.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in AIDA32 v3.20. They occupy 87.04 KB (89132
bytes) on disk.
- aida32.exe (16.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
The current page applies to AIDA32 v3.20 version 323.20
AIDA32 v3.20 is an application released by the software company Unlimited Possibilities. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase AIDA32 v3.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AIDA32 v3.20 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AIDA32 v3.20 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AIDA32 v3.20". The AIDA32 v3.20 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AIDA32 v3.20 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AIDA32 v3.20, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AIDA32 v3.20:
- The software company is: http://www.aida32.hu
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\AIDA32 - Enterprise System Information\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AIDA32 v3.20.
8. After uninstalling AIDA32 v3.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AIDA32 v3.20 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AIDA32 v3.20 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AIDA32 v3.20 by Unlimited Possibilities from your computer, nor are we saying that AIDA32 v3.20 by Unlimited Possibilities is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AIDA32 v3.20 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 02:13:27.760