AIC File Recovery 1.2
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove AIC File Recovery 1.2 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall AIC File Recovery 1.2 from your PCAIC-Media
. More data about AIC-Media can be read here
. You can read more about related to AIC File Recovery 1.2 at http://www.aic-media.com/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AIC-Media\FileRecovery folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. AIC File Recovery 1.2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AIC-Media\FileRecovery\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled AICFileRecovery.exe and it has a size of 372.00 KB (380928 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in AIC File Recovery 1.2. They occupy 1.50 MB (1575379
bytes) on disk.
- AICFileRecovery.exe (372.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2
of AIC File Recovery 1.2.
AIC File Recovery 1.2 is an application offered by the software company AIC-Media. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall AIC File Recovery 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AIC File Recovery 1.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AIC File Recovery 1.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AIC File Recovery 1.2". If it is installed on your PC the AIC File Recovery 1.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AIC File Recovery 1.2 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AIC File Recovery 1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AIC File Recovery 1.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.aic-media.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AIC-Media\FileRecovery\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AIC File Recovery 1.2.
8. After uninstalling AIC File Recovery 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AIC File Recovery 1.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AIC File Recovery 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AIC File Recovery 1.2 by AIC-Media from your computer, we are not saying that AIC File Recovery 1.2 by AIC-Media is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AIC File Recovery 1.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-19 22:56:22.363