AIC Audio Player 1.5
AIC Audio Player 1.5 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall AIC Audio Player 1.5 from your systemAIC-Media
. You can read more on AIC-Media or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about AIC Audio Player 1.5 at http://www.aic-media.com/
. AIC Audio Player 1.5 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AIC-Media\AudioPlayer directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing AIC Audio Player 1.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AIC-Media\AudioPlayer\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. AIC Audio Player 1.5's primary file takes around 684.00 KB (700416 bytes) and is called AudioPlayer.exe.
AIC Audio Player 1.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.53 MB (9995547
bytes) on disk.
- AudioPlayer.exe (684.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- WMFDist.exe (7.73 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5
of AIC Audio Player 1.5.
AIC Audio Player 1.5 is an application marketed by the software company AIC-Media. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall AIC Audio Player 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AIC Audio Player 1.5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AIC Audio Player 1.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AIC Audio Player 1.5". If it is installed on your PC the AIC Audio Player 1.5 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AIC Audio Player 1.5 in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AIC Audio Player 1.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AIC Audio Player 1.5:
- The software company is: http://www.aic-media.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AIC-Media\AudioPlayer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AIC Audio Player 1.5.
8. After removing AIC Audio Player 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AIC Audio Player 1.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AIC Audio Player 1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AIC Audio Player 1.5 by AIC-Media from your computer, we are not saying that AIC Audio Player 1.5 by AIC-Media is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AIC Audio Player 1.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 15:58:08.563