AI Suite II
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall AI Suite II for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AI Suite II from your systemASUSTeK Computer Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on ASUSTeK Computer Inc.. AI Suite II is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AI Suite II folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. AI Suite II's complete uninstall command line is C:\ProgramData\ASUS\AI Suite II\Setup.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.43 MB (1501824 bytes) on disk and is labeled AI Suite II.exe.
AI Suite II installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 14.82 MB (15536640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AI Suite II.exe (1.43 MB)
- AsRoutineController.exe (2.80 MB)
- MiscTool.exe (997.63 KB)
- AsAPHider.exe (346.63 KB)
- AlertHelper.exe (1.06 MB)
- SoftAP.exe (1.94 MB)
- WiFiDirect.exe (157.13 KB)
- WiFiDirect.exe (171.13 KB)
- AsDLNAServer.exe (226.63 KB)
- AsDLNAServerReal.exe (642.63 KB)
- WiFi GO! Server.exe (3.79 MB)
- WiFileTransfer.exe (1.31 MB)
The current web page applies to AI Suite II version 1.02.32
alone. You can find below a few links to other AI Suite II versions:
...click to view all...
AI Suite II is a program marketed by the software company ASUSTeK Computer Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall AI Suite II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AI Suite II from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AI Suite II or simply click the Search feature and type in "AI Suite II". If it exists on your system the AI Suite II app will be found very quickly. After you click AI Suite II in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AI Suite II, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AI Suite II.
8. After removing AI Suite II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AI Suite II that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AI Suite II with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AI Suite II by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AI Suite II by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AI Suite II supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 00:27:17.443