AI-OTB version 184.108.40.206
AI-OTB version 220.127.116.11 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall AI-OTB version 18.104.22.168 from your computerInnostor, Inc.
. More info about Innostor, Inc. can be seen here
. AI-OTB version 22.214.171.124 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\AI-OTB folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can uninstall AI-OTB version 126.96.36.199 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AI-OTB\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.25 MB (2362880 bytes) on disk and is named AI-OTB.exe.
AI-OTB version 188.8.131.52 is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.98 MB (3127285
bytes) on disk:
- AI-OTB.exe (2.25 MB)
- TaskAdder.exe (46.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.99 KB)
The current web page applies to AI-OTB version 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
AI-OTB version 18.104.22.168 is a program released by Innostor, Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase AI-OTB version 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AI-OTB version 126.96.36.199 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AI-OTB version 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AI-OTB version 184.108.40.206". If it is installed on your PC the AI-OTB version 220.127.116.11 app will be found automatically. After you click AI-OTB version 18.104.22.168 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AI-OTB version 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AI-OTB version 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling AI-OTB version 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AI-OTB version 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AI-OTB version 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AI-OTB version 18.104.22.168 by Innostor, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AI-OTB version 22.214.171.124 by Innostor, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AI-OTB version 126.96.36.199 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-08 01:47:43.833