AI Migration Backup
This info is about AI Migration Backup for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall AI Migration Backup from your computerAlbany International Corp.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Albany International Corp.. Usually the AI Migration Backup application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AI Migration Backup folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing AI Migration Backup is C:\Program Files (x86)\AI Migration Backup\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. AIBackup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 138.86 KB (142195 bytes) on disk.
AI Migration Backup contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.93 MB (6218275
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AIBackup.exe (138.86 KB)
- AIRestore.exe (71.90 KB)
- uninst.exe (61.02 KB)
- loadstate.exe (2.29 MB)
- mighost.exe (272.69 KB)
- scanstate.exe (2.29 MB)
- usmtutils.exe (846.69 KB)
This info is about AI Migration Backup version 10.0.10586.0
AI Migration Backup is an application by Albany International Corp.. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove AI Migration Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AI Migration Backup with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AI Migration Backup or simply click the Search feature and type in "AI Migration Backup". If it is installed on your PC the AI Migration Backup program will be found automatically. When you select AI Migration Backup in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AI Migration Backup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AI Migration Backup.
8. After uninstalling AI Migration Backup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AI Migration Backup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AI Migration Backup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AI Migration Backup by Albany International Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that AI Migration Backup by Albany International Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AI Migration Backup in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 21:15:55.090