You can find below detailed information on how to remove AI Manager for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall AI Manager from your PCASUSTeK
. You can find out more on ASUSTeK or check for application updates here
. AI Manager is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ASUS\AI Manager directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall AI Manager. The application's main executable file is titled AIManager.exe and it has a size of 837.50 KB (857600 bytes).
AI Manager is comprised of the following executables which take 1.78 MB (1866752
bytes) on disk:
- AIManager.exe (837.50 KB)
- AsShellApplication.exe (220.00 KB)
- RegSchdTask.exe (364.50 KB)
- GearHelp.exe (401.00 KB)
This data is about AI Manager version 1.05.01
only. You can find below info on other application versions of AI Manager:
...click to view all...
AI Manager is an application marketed by ASUSTeK. Frequently, people want to erase it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase AI Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AI Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AI Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AI Manager". If it is installed on your PC the AI Manager application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AI Manager in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AI Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AI Manager.
8. After uninstalling AI Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AI Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AI Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AI Manager by ASUSTeK from your computer, nor are we saying that AI Manager by ASUSTeK is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AI Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-04 03:00:36.523