AHL2 v2.0 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AHL2 v2.0 from your systemMoA/A-Team
. More information about MoA/A-Team can be found here
. Please follow http://www.ministryofaction.net/
if you want to read more on AHL2 v2.0 on MoA/A-Team's web page. Usually the AHL2 v2.0 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\sourcemods\AHL2 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for AHL2 v2.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\sourcemods\AHL2\Uninstall-AHL2.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 136.02 KB (139282 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstall-AHL2.exe.
AHL2 v2.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 136.02 KB (139282
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall-AHL2.exe (136.02 KB)
The current web page applies to AHL2 v2.0 version 2.0
AHL2 v2.0 is an application by the software company MoA/A-Team. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase AHL2 v2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AHL2 v2.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AHL2 v2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "AHL2 v2.0". The AHL2 v2.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AHL2 v2.0 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AHL2 v2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AHL2 v2.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ministryofaction.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\sourcemods\AHL2\Uninstall-AHL2.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AHL2 v2.0.
8. After removing AHL2 v2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AHL2 v2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AHL2 v2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AHL2 v2.0 by MoA/A-Team from your computer, nor are we saying that AHL2 v2.0 by MoA/A-Team is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AHL2 v2.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 23:18:38.097