ADOC N@vigator is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall ADOC N@vigator from your systemAirbus
. Open here
where you can get more info on Airbus. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_91\bin folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall ADOC N@vigator by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_91\bin\javaw.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 33.56 KB (34368 bytes) on disk and is labeled jabswitch.exe.
ADOC N@vigator contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.35 MB (1419584
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- jabswitch.exe (33.56 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (202.06 KB)
- javacpl.exe (76.06 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.06 KB)
- javaws.exe (308.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (99.06 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.06 KB)
- klist.exe (16.06 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.06 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.06 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.06 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.06 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (65.56 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.56 KB)
The current web page applies to ADOC N@vigator version 3.19
alone. You can find here a few links to other ADOC N@vigator releases:
...click to view all...
ADOC N@vigator is a program by Airbus. Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase ADOC N@vigator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ADOC N@vigator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ADOC N@vigator or simply click the Search field and type in "ADOC N@vigator". The ADOC N@vigator application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ADOC N@vigator in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ADOC N@vigator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ADOC N@vigator.
8. After removing ADOC N@vigator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ADOC N@vigator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ADOC N@vigator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ADOC N@vigator by Airbus from your computer, we are not saying that ADOC N@vigator by Airbus is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ADOC N@vigator in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 03:12:15.870