ACT ERS 1.0
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall ACT ERS 1.0 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall ACT ERS 1.0 from your PCMcGraw-Hill
. More data about McGraw-Hill can be found here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\McGraw-Hill\ACT ERS folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for ACT ERS 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\McGraw-Hill\ACT ERS\uninst.exe. ACT_ERS.exe is the ACT ERS 1.0's primary executable file and it occupies close to 3.14 MB (3295707 bytes) on disk.
ACT ERS 1.0 contains of the executables below. They take 3.18 MB (3334924
bytes) on disk.
- ACT_ERS.exe (3.14 MB)
- uninst.exe (38.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of ACT ERS 1.0.
ACT ERS 1.0 is a program released by McGraw-Hill. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall ACT ERS 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ACT ERS 1.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ACT ERS 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "ACT ERS 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the ACT ERS 1.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ACT ERS 1.0 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ACT ERS 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ACT ERS 1.0.
8. After uninstalling ACT ERS 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ACT ERS 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ACT ERS 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ACT ERS 1.0 by McGraw-Hill from your computer, nor are we saying that ACT ERS 1.0 by McGraw-Hill is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ACT ERS 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 07:19:18.510